Vendors excluded from tenders issued by UNOPS and other agencies. The list is hosted by the UN Global Marketplace (UNGM) and separate from the UN security council sanctions.
Sanctions reasons include:
- Corrupt practice: the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting, directly or indirectly, anything of value to influence improperly the actions of another party.
- Fraudulent practice: any act or omission, including a misrepresentation, that knowingly or recklessly misleads, or attempts to mislead, a party to obtain a financial or other benefit or to avoid an obligation.
- Coercive practice: an act or omission that impairs or harms, or threatens to impair or harm, directly or indirectly, any party or the property of the party to improperly influence the actions of a party.
- Collusive practice: an arrangement between two or more parties designed to achieve an improper purpose, including influencing improperly the actions of another party.
- Unethical practice: conduct or behaviour that is contrary to the conflict of interest, gifts and hospitality, post-employment provisions or other published requirements of doing business with UNOPS.
- Obstruction: acts or omissions by a vendor that prevent or hinder UNOPS from investigating instances of possible proscribed practices.
|Entity count:||359 target entities · 550 searchable entities · 917 total|
|Publisher:||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
UNOPS provides infrastructure, procurement and project management services for a more sustainable world.
|Source data:||www.unops.org (HTML)|
|Collections:||in OpenSanctions Default · Warrants and Criminal Entities|
Downloads contain the full set of entities contained in this dataset. You can fetch a simplified tabular form, or detailed, structured data in JSON format. Updated files will be provided once a day at the same location.
|File name||Export type||Size|
|FollowTheMoney entities||426 kB|
|Target names text file||12 kB|
|Senzing entity format||117 kB|
|Source data||122 kB|
|Targets as nested JSON||479 kB|
|Targets as simplified CSV||110 kB|
You can query the data in this dataset via the application programming interface (API) endpoints below. Please read the introduction for documentation and terms of service.
|Use the Reconciliation API in OpenRefine:|
|For full-text search, use the |
|For entity matching, use the |
The following targeted entities have been added to this data source most recently:
|Aye Advance Vision Co. Ltd.||Legal entity||Sudan|
|New Peak Construction Company||Legal entity||Afghanistan|
|Uplift Construction Company||Legal entity||Afghanistan|
|Mr. Mohammad Latif Karimi||Legal entity||Afghanistan|
|Mr. Abdul Wahid Sakhayee||Legal entity||Afghanistan|
|Mr. Ahmad Khan Bahman||Legal entity||Afghanistan|
|Dr. Saw Nay Nwe||Legal entity||Myanmar (Burma)|
|Mr. Mohammad Latif Karimi||Legal entity||India|
|Damsy for General Trade Co.||Legal entity||Sudan|